I have always had a fascination with the concept that there must be ‘more’. By more I mean energy, I mean God/Source/Universal energy/chi, I mean unconditional love, I mean the ability to heal from within, I mean the Quantum field. This terminology is new to me - quantum physics - but it gives a ‘scientific ‘ understanding of what I am referring too.
I have understood that when we do not face a hurt, a pain, an experience and we just let it sit and stagnate, it develops into an even deeper hurt often manifesting in physical issues, mental issues or extreme emotional upsets. And to find balance with these problems we need to face the unresolved pain. We need to feel it and we need to often share it and feel listened to. By releasing it and being heard, beautiful healing takes place.
So this is what I hope to create for a client. A space to let go.
I have had a full and wonderful life. Within this, I have experienced ‘dark’ patches, like many, made all the darker because I have been very blessed so why on earth would I feel these dark patches?
This brought on guilt and shame. With this came Anorexia, self-harm, addictions, self-loathing and a sense of loss. Why? I guess from the age of 17, having witnessed much loss in the family and friends' families, I was always searching to be a better person, a happier person and a healthier person… but rather than looking inward I tried to ‘fix’ everyone else. And the then I woke up... We can only help others when we have truly helped ourselves and love ourselves. I got here in the end! It doesn’t matter where we come from or who we are. We all have stories. And everyone’s story is as important as the next. And every being has the right to let go of their stories and create new ones and to have access to love, light, and joy.
And yes, it is uncomfortable riding through those past hurts and those experiences that we cannot really understand or even remember properly… but we know there is a pain there in that experience and we have to feel it and let it go. And that is what I hope to help you do. It doesn’t need to take years… it can be a very quick release. And then we can move forward in love and light.
So all of the above led me to look to all that I love, animals, children, family, movement and stillness. And this is what I can share today….
About my work
I offer a range of complementary therapies in my clinic. In everything I do, I hope to empower my clients to make healthy living a lifestyle, not just a fad. I help people by creating a safe space where people can shift and let go and realign. All of my work involves the movement of energy and bringing the body back into alignment.
I have continued to study throughout my life and am now qualified in several distinct areas that I bring together in my practice.
.Qualified in Accunect therapy
.Qualified in YogaBody Breath coaching
• Qualified in the practice of Bioresonance therapy
• Qualified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
• Qualified as Add Heart facilitator with Heart Math.org
• Qualified with Aura wellness Yoga
• Qualified in teaching Kundadance with Maya Fiennes
• Qualified with the British Reflexology Association
• Trained with Tony Porter and qualified in ART (Advanced Reflexology Techniques)
• Qualified as a BFRP (Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner)
• Trained with the Alfred Vogel herbs giving me an understanding of Phytotherapy and its benefits.
• Qualified with Yoga Bananas teaching children’s Yoga.
• Qualified with Yoga Bananas teaching Teenage Yoga.
• Qualified in Animal Communication with James French Later attended his course on the Trust technique and continue to study his work.
• Trained with Kerri Lake - A new and beautiful way to work with horses, ponies, humans and all life.
For more information please call Nicks Corbett on 07855256338
or email Nicola on