When i read Izzy's piece i asked myself the question, why have we allowed humanity to self destruct and to reach that point where Nature's beauty and magic can no longer be appreciated and absorbed because we are so saddened by the destruction we have created.
Those of us that are so far away from the problems discuss with outrage and sadness and feel guilt and despair. Others sit silently sending love and prayers in hop that they will be heard. How long will we continue to destroy the lives of others as if living in a world of fantasy, where these lives are only members of a computer game? How long will we shut down emotionally and lose ourself in materialism; medicine; physical self improvement governed by what society dictates; alcohol, drugs, depression?
It is time to step up, each and every one of us. It is time to take responsibility. It is time for us to look deep within and work out why we are really here. Not an easy question I know but truly this denial approach, this destructive approach, this i can't hear anything approach, this power happy trigger happy approach is proving to be the wrong direction if we want the world and humanity to survive. And not only survive but to allow our children to actually be happy. For f... sake we were born to better the world and ourselves not self destruct. I have done the latter for many years of my life and i can assure you the peaceful, aware way of life is much more beautiful. It is us, and only us that create the struggles.
OK HOW? I hear some of you say.
1. Stop hiding.
2. Stop hiding behind your family, your children, your work, your habits, your problems.
3. FEEL - let yourself feel your emotions. Angry - its ok to be angry just release it in a way that harms no-one . Roar if you have to. But let it go. Sad. That is ok. Let it out. Feel the emotion. Let it move on. We are walking stagnant physical beings stuffed with suppressed emotion. It is time to feel and ask the body what it is feeling so that we can start listening to its needs, keeping it healthy and fit.
4. START living! START LOVING! START saying - How can i help today?
SMILE at a stranger. Say good morning to a passer by or someone you haven't yet.
5. Walk tall. Walk your talk. Say I am love. I am kindness. You might not believe it at first but you will once you have affirmed it over and over.
6. Be grateful,
7. Appreciate - the birds singing, the birds in flight the birds in the bushes and trees
the animals - they have feelings too!
the clothes on your back
THIS MOMENT - it is a gift!
SAY THANK YOU!
TRY - YOGA - BREATHING - TAI CHI - MEDITATION - STOPPING -COMMUNICATION - TALKING - DRINKING MORE WATER - EATING LESS PROCESSED FOOD WHICH REALLY IS NOT FOOD! - EATING MORE GREENS - RUNNING - WALKING -VOLUNTEERING
START doing what you love. FOLLOW YOUR HEART - do what you want to do. Do it kindly.
Start empowering yourelf and taking control. Be responsible for your health.
LOVE AND KINDNESS WILL CONQUER ALL